Name: HDD RAID Subboard
Property： Software open source, Hardware open
Target: Developer, Geek, Maker, Scholar…and finished products Manufacturer
The HDD RAID subboard supports hardware RAID0, RAID1, JOBD and PM working modes. We set RAID1 as the default mode, if you want to change to another working mode, some optional resistor setting is needed to change.
The HDD RAID subboard supports connecting 2 piece 2.5 inch HDD or SSD. 3.5 inch HDDs are also supported if the power adapter is strong enough. Taking the battery power supply into consideration, 2 piece SSDs are better choice since the SSD has the lower power consumption.
The input interface of HDD RAID subboard supply 2 choice, one is USB3.0, another is SATA port. so with the USB3.0 interface, this add-on suboard is easy to used with some other devices, such as PC, intelligent router, and other single board computers … So The HDD RAID suboard is a independent product and can be used in lots of data storage application areas.
1. Solution: JMS562 from Jmicron
2. Input interface: USB3.0 or SATA3.0
3. Output interface: 2 SATA3.0 ports
4. Output interface: 2 SATA3.0 ports for connecting the HDD/SSD
5. Power input: 12V@4A
6. Power output: 5V@2A for powering the CubieBoard3/CubieBoard5
7. Contents: HDD RAID suboard, a short power cable, SATA cable x2, SATA transit line, USB cable, packaging
8. Board Size: 113mm*85mm*19mm
9. Packing Size: 204mm*148mm*41mm
Operating Temperature: -20℃~70℃
Environment Friendly: RoHS
Radio Standard: Fcc & CE compatible
Packing Weight: 235g